I am a mother, a daughter, a sister, your neighbor, your co-worker and or friend. I am only one of thousands of Battered Mothers and battered children struggling daily to keep our children safe ourselves alive. Many have not survived. I dedicate this domain to ALL my many sisters-and all our children, those who have fallen and those who still stand, being brutalized daily, weekly, year after year- by a system that is supposed to protect, the Courts continue to punish battered mothers and our battered children. United we carry forward the unheard cries of our children.
A victims first scream is for help;
A victims second scream is for justice.
Petition To Inter American Commission On Human Rights
Read the entire Petition filed to the IACHR on behalf of Battered Mothers and their Children for the policy and practices of US Courts giving Custody to Abusers and Pedophiles read more here: http://www.stopfamilyviolence.org/info/custody-abuse/legal-documents/petition-to-inter-american-commission-on-human-rights
- IACHR Press Release.May 11, 2007
- Full Text of IACHR Petition.On May 11, just before Mother’s Day weekend, ten mothers, one victimized child, now an adult, and twelve leading national organizations filed a complaint against the United States with the Inter American Commission on Human Rights. Their petition claims that U.S. courts, by frequently awarding child custody to abusers and child molesters, has failed to protect the life, liberties, security and other human rights of abused mothers and their children. More
- Interview with Dianne Post, J.D.May 11, 2007
- Claudine Dombrowski Photos of Abuse
- Alleged Violations of the Declaration of the Duties and Rights of Man